LARKSPUR (KRON) - If you've been on some of the ferries around the Bay, booze is on-board, especially on the happy hour ride after work.
But it was dry as a bone this weekend on Golden Gate ferries, and as Stanley Roberts found out, alcohol was confiscated before boarding--even from subs and burritos.
Watch the above video to see Stanley's full report.
- 'ATMOSPHERIC RIVER' TAKING AIM AT CALIFORNIA
- WOMAN STRUCK, KILLED BY SELF-DRIVING UBER VEHICLE
- ARRESTS MADE AFTER MOB STEALS $48K OF HANDBAGS IN SF
- SHACKLED CHILDREN NOW HAPPY AND SKYPING
- BODY OF MISSING US STUDENT FOUND IN BERMUDA
- Image copyright 2018 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- People Behaving Badly: Easily avoidable traffic tickets in Morgan Hill
- Durant leads Warriors to 3-0 lead over mourning Spurs
- Grandma suspected of killing 2 captured in Texas
- Man wanted in Petaluma for failing to register as sex offender