NEWARK (KRON) - Some drivers in the East Bay are looking for ways to avoid going over a speed bump.
People behind the wheel have tried it and a few have failed, but if you get caught it could end up costing you a lot of money.
Stanley Roberts explains.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER 'LA BARBIE' GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION