SAN RAMON (KRON) -- Four teens were arrested for shooting into San Ramon homes with a flare gun over the weekend, police said.
The four arrested, who are all 15 and 16 years old, are accused of shooting into the homes on Saturday and Sunday.
All four have been booked into juvenile hall on felony charges of shooting into an inhabited dwelling and conspiracy.
Three of the suspects are from San Ramon and one is from Danville.
Twelve gauge flares were found inside a car, police said.
At least seven homes were shot, as well as many cars, police said. The shootings appear to be random, police said.
Security camera footage helped catch the suspects.Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: WOMAN GETS ANGRY AT CUSTOMERS FOR SPEAKING KOREAN
- TWO WOMEN FOUND DEAD IN EAST PALO ALTO HOME
- MEMORIAL PLANNED FOR SAN FRANCISCO MAYOR ED LEE
- VACAVILLE GIRL RECEIVES DISTURBING VOICEMAIL FROM CLASSMATE
- DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SPIKING WOMAN'S DRINK WITH ABORTION PILL
- SURGEON ADMITS SIGNING INITIALS ON PATIENTS' LIVERS
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018