SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - Former Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers linebacker and defensive end Aldon Smith was in a San Francisco courtroom on Monday to enter a not guilty plea.
He's charged with domestic violence, assault, false imprisonment, and vandalism in connection with an incident in San Francisco on Mar. 3.
A protective order has been filed against Smith, which prohibits him from contacting the alleged victim.
Smith is due back in court Apr. 5.
- GUNMAN TAKES 3 PEOPLE HOSTAGE AT YOUNTVILLE VETERANS HOME
- WORRIED FAMILIES WAIT FOR WORD ON LOVED ONES AT YOUNTVILLE VETERANS HOME
- HUSBAND OF WORKER: GUNMAN AT YOUNTVILLE VETERANS HOME SLIPPED INTO PARTY
- TIMELINE: AUTHORITIES KNOW ID OF GUNMAN AT YOUNTVILLE VETERANS HOME
- 3 EMPLOYEES TAKEN HOSTAGE AT YOUNTVILLE VETERANS HOME
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- VIDEO: 2 injured, 200 evacuated in fire at Concord construction site
- VIEWER VIDEO: Woman in charter school sweater takes Amazon package from San Francisco home
- Police: Man with machete arrested after getting into argument, assaulting Oakland officers
- People Behaving Badly: No U-turns in business districts