SAN FRANCISCO (KRON/AP) - On Wednesday, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions told California law enforcement officials that a lawsuit he filed against the state challenges limits on cooperation with federal immigration authorities that are unconstitutional and defy common sense.
On Wednesday, San Francisco Mayor Mark Farrell joined KRON4 to talk about the lawsuit.
Watch the above video to see the full interview.
- VIRAL: WOMAN TELLS COUPLE ‘GO BACK TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY’
- $2 MILLION SUNNYVALE HOME BREAKS RECORD
- REPORT: SAN FRANCISCO IS HEALTHIEST CITY IN US
- CONVICTED KILLER CHARGED WITH 1986 FREMONT COLD CASE MURDERS
- TEACHER ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH 8TH GRADER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE