DANVILLE (KRON) - A 2.5 earthquake shook Danville on Wednesday night, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The quake struck at 6:56 p.m. and had a depth of 7.8 kilometers.
It was centered 2 kilometers (1.2 miles) east of Danville.
- SUPREME COURT WON’T HEAR TRUMP BID TO END DACA PROGRAM
- ICE AGENTS CONDUCT RAIDS ACROSS SEVERAL BAY AREA CITIES
- HEATHER LOCKLEAR ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- OAKLAND MAYOR WARNS RESIDENTS OF POSSIBLE ICE RAIDS
- STUDENTS CLAIM SQUARE ROOT SYMBOL LOOKS LIKE GUN
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE