OAKLAND (KRON) - A big rig crash in Oakland was causing major delays on Interstate 880 late Tuesday morning.
The crash happened at around 10:21 a.m. in the northbound lanes of I-880 at High Street, according to the California Highway Patrol.
At least two lanes of northbound I-880 were closed and traffic was at a crawl.
The crash resulted in a diesel spill.
The lanes were reopened at around 1:30 p.m.Stay with KRON4 News for updatesWHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SUPREME COURT WON'T HEAR TRUMP BID TO END DACA PROGRAM
- ICE AGENTS CONDUCT RAIDS ACROSS SEVERAL BAY AREA CITIES
- HEATHER LOCKLEAR ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- OAKLAND MAYOR WARNS RESIDENTS OF POSSIBLE ICE RAIDS
- STUDENTS CLAIM SQUARE ROOT SYMBOL LOOKS LIKE GUN
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE