SAN PABLO (KRON)-- California Highway Patrol is investigating a possible shooting that happened along eastbound Interstate 80 in San Pablo.
According to CHP, the shooting happened around 2:51 p.m. after a woman driving a Volkswagon van reported hearing gunshots.
The woman told officers she heard a boom and that her car's rear window shattered along with the passenger side mirror.
Officers discovered bullet holes on the victim's left rear door and back of the car. No shell casings were retrieved at the scene.
CHP says they have no suspect information or vehicle information.
- Ella Sogomonian (@EllaSogomonian) December 10, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
Police Department Activity on Eastbound I-80 at San Pablo Dam Rd in San Pablo. All Lanes Blocked.https://t.co/ITRwoLsl4h
- 511 SF Bay (@511SFBay) December 10, 2017
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- 'OUT OF CONTROL' SOCAL FIRE FORCES THOUSANDS TO EVACUATE
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- EAST BAY LYFT DRIVER CARJACKED AT GUNPOINT ON HER BIRTHDAY
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018