SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- The latest trend in dining out is dining in.
Meal delivery services that bring home cooking to your doorstep are popping up all over.
On Wednesday night, KRON4's Vicki Liviakis shows us a brand new one--custom-made for the tiny tots of your household.
Watch the above video to see Vicki's full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GIRL VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED ON DUBLIN SCHOOL CAMPUS
- DISCOVERY BAY MURDER SUSPECT IN CUSTODY
- 3 BAY AREA TEENS KILLED IN HALLOWEEN NIGHT CAR CRASH
- GANG MEMBER WHOSE 'HOT' MUGSHOT WENT VIRAL PLEADS GUILTY
- NON-SMOKERS GET EXTRA DAYS OFF TO MAKE UP FOR SMOKE BREAKS
- TRICK-OR-TREATER FINDS BLADE IN HALLOWEEN CANDY
- KRON4 & THE SALVATION ARMY: NORTH BAY FIRE RELIEF FUNDRAISER
- Recently-completed Vallejo bridge built with similar method to collapsed Miami bridge
- Deputies: Stockton mom helped teenage son, another teen rob Good Samaritan at gunpoint
- Virginia routed by UMBC for NCAA Tournament's first win by 16-seed over No. 1 all-time
- VIDEO REPORT: Is California's backlog of rape kits leading to more crime?