SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- The man convicted of killing Sierra LaMar is going to jail for the rest of his life, but the FBI announced on Thursday that they are still searching for the Morgan Hill teenager.
On Thursday, the FBI tweeted out a flier, saying they are continuing to ask for help in finding LaMar.
Antolin Garcia-Torres has been charged with her murder.
But it is still not clear exactly what happened, and her body has not been found.
Sierra went missing on her way to school on Mar. 2012.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: WOMAN GETS ANGRY AT CUSTOMERS FOR SPEAKING KOREAN
- TWO WOMEN FOUND DEAD IN EAST PALO ALTO HOME
- MEMORIAL PLANNED FOR SAN FRANCISCO MAYOR ED LEE
- VACAVILLE GIRL RECEIVES DISTURBING VOICEMAIL FROM CLASSMATE
- DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SPIKING WOMAN'S DRINK WITH ABORTION PILL
- SURGEON ADMITS SIGNING INITIALS ON PATIENTS' LIVERS
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018