SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- If you passed on the chance of banking cord blood at your child's birth, There is now another opportunity to save those possibly life-saving stem cells.
That is...if your kids still have baby teeth.
In-depth on Tuesday night, KRON4's Gabe Slate shows us how dental stem banking works and what it can offer your family.
Watch the above video to see Gabe's full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY
- Group of armed thieves terrorizing customers at Bay Area Verizon stores, arrest made
- Recently-completed Vallejo bridge built with similar method to collapsed Miami bridge
- Deputies: Stockton mom helped teenage son, another teen rob Good Samaritan at gunpoint
- Virginia routed by UMBC for NCAA Tournament's first win by 16-seed over No. 1 all-time