SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- Today KRON4's Marty Gonzalez interviewed a one-of-of-a-kind baseball announcer.
Amaury Pi Gonzalez is the Spanish language play-by-play announcer for the Oakland A's and the Los Angeles Angeles of Anaheim.
That's right - Two different teams, two different cities, 500 miles apart.
You might be wondering, "how does he do it?"
Amaury says he broadcasts the home games for each team.
This means he's radio play-by-play voice while the A's are at home at the Coliseum, and when the Angels are at home he travels to Southern California to handle play-by-play duties for Fox Deportes.
Amaury has handled broadcast double duties before.
He was the Spanish language voice for the San Francisco giants and the Seattle Mariners for three years beginning in 2003.
Amaury has also broadcast Golden State Warriors games, the Super Bowl, and championship boxing matches.
Still, the native Cuban says beisbol remains his first love.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO BREAKS ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH
- LIST OF BAY AREA CITIES THAT BROKE RECORD HIGHS
- MAN SUSPECTED OF BEATING KIDS WITH HAMMER
- SMOKE SEEN POURING FROM RUSSIAN CONSULATE IN SF
- VIDEO: NURSE CUFFED FOR REFUSING TO DRAW BLOOD
- THREE CHARGED WITH TORTURE OF 10-YEAR-OLD CHILD
- HOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF HURRICANE HARVEY
Mother pleads with thieves to return...
Police: Gunman kills ex-wife at...
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- New homes popping up in Santa Rosa's Coffey Park
- 15 displaced after 4-alarm blaze tears through San Francisco building
- Trump-linked data analysis firm taps 50M Facebook profiles
- Turtle euthanized amid reports it was fed sick puppy in classroom