OAKLAND (KRON) -- Someone pointed lasers at airplanes near Oakland International Airport four times on Monday, the airport confirms.
The laser strike incidents were reported between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
The strikes are believed to have originated near 98th Avenue and Interstate 880.
The planes affected were General Aviation aircraft--such as charter and private planes
The incidents are still under investigation.Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- FATHER, SON WHO DROWNED AT SONOMA COUNTY BEACH IDENTIFIED
- 4 TEENS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING INTO SAN RAMON HOMES, CARS
- SHERIFF: DOGS WHO MAULED OWNER TO DEATH EUTHANIZED
- WORKER FIRED FOR RACY JOKE WRITTEN INSIDE PIZZA BOX
- ATTACK AT HAYWARD BART STATION INJURES MAN, WOMAN
- 'PLENTY OF FISH' POSTING LEADS TO VIOLENT HOME INVASION ROBBERY