SANTA CLARA COUNTY (KRON) -- A magnitude 2.5 earthquake has hit near Gilroy on Thursday night, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The quake struck at around 9:14 p.m. It hit 4.3 miles (7 kilometers) west-southwest of Gilroy.
The earthquake had a depth of 3.6 miles (5.8 kilometers).
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Family, friends searching for 27-year-old Concord man
- Local businesses impacted after fire rips through North Beach building
- Two men injured in explosion in southwest Austin
- Sheriff: Boy shoots sister after argument over video game controller