FAIRFIELD (KRON) -- A man was arrested after committing lewd acts on four underage girls in Fairfield and Suisun City.
32-year-old Gabriel Ostolaza of Fairfield was arrested for allegedly grabbing the buttocks of a 10-year-old girl while she was shopping with her family at Party City in Fairfield on Sunday, according to police.
Police learned Ostolaza has allegedly victimized three other young girls at stores in Fairfield and Suisun City. The stores provided surveillance camera video from the time of the offenses, police said.
Ostolaza was booked into the Solano County Jail for committing a lewd and lascivious act on a child under 14-years-old.
- Image copyright 2018 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Gunman dead, 2 students injured in Maryland school shooting
- 5 rushed to trauma center after accident on San Francisco city streets
- BART: Fire between 24th, 16th Mission stations sparks major delays
- 6 displaced in Nob Hill apartment fire