LOS ANGELES (KRON)- - Thursday is President's Trumps 72nd birthday.
Chrissy Teigen and her hubby John Legend decided to mark the occasion with a generous gift.
They're giving some big bucks to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) a group not near and dear to the president's heart.
Teigen who's known for her witty commentary said they want to "Make Trump's birthday great again."
Each member of her family is donating $72,000 to the ACLU as a birthday gift to Trump.
Between Teigen, her husband and two children that's $288,000.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER 'LA BARBIE' GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION