WICHITA, KS (KSNW) – A Kansas animal rescue is asking the public for help in finding the individuals responsible for gluing a dog’s eyes and mouth shut with superglue and abandoning the animal.
According to Beauties and Beasts, Inc., a young dog was found in the Oaklawn area near Wichita on Monday along the side of the road. The animal’s eyes and mouth were glued shut and the dog had bruising to her abdomen.
The dog was rushed to the emergency vet and is now recovering. The rescue group is asking the public to contact Sedgwick County Animal Control at 316-660-7070 or email email@example.com with any information.
An official investigation has been launched.
- RAIN RADAR: TRACK THE STORM WITH KRON4’S INTERACTIVE RADAR MAP
- BIGGEST STORM OF THE SEASON ROLLS THROUGH NORCAL
- AUDIO: THREAT MADE TO “SHOOT UP” EAST SAN JOSE SCHOOLS
- OAKLAND MAYOR STANDS BEHIND HER ICE RAID WARNING
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: DRIVER GOES OFF ON STANLEY ROBERTS
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- California to get first female and first LGBT Senate leader
- VIDEO: Police find nearly 300 bunnies hopping in Sacramento home
- VIDEO: Cirque du Soleil performer dies after fall during performance in Florida
- PHOTOS: Car plows through Taco Bell restaurant in Danville