HARTFORD (WTNH) — - A Hartford man is facing additional charges after police say he drove a stolen vehicle to his court date.
A suspect then attempted to enter the vehicle and units converged around the car.
The suspect allegedly stated that he drove the stolen vehicle to court and parked it around the corner. Officers say the accused was at court to answer for a previous arrest involving an auto theft on Feb. 17.
Police arrested 25-year-old Jonathan Rivera and charged him with Larceny in the 2nd Degree, Taking a Motor Vehicle without the Owner’s Permission, and Operating a Motor Vehicle without Endorsement.
- VIRAL: WOMAN TELLS COUPLE ‘GO BACK TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY’
- $2 MILLION SUNNYVALE HOME BREAKS RECORD
- REPORT: SAN FRANCISCO IS HEALTHIEST CITY IN US
- CONVICTED KILLER CHARGED WITH 1986 FREMONT COLD CASE MURDERS
- TEACHER ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH 8TH GRADER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE