TEXAS (KXAN)-- - Two men were rushed to the hospital Sunday evening after an explosion in southwest Austin.
Austin-Travis County EMS says it originally responded to 4721 Eagle Feather Dr. just after 8:30 p.m. for "unconfirmed reports of six patients on the ground." The neighborhood is off of Southwest Parkway just west of South MoPac.
However, when they arrived, ATCEMS says the only incident was on Dawn Song Drive, which is one block over. Two men in their 20s were taken to the hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
On Sunday afternoon, the Austin Police Department held a news conference pleading for the person responsible for the recent bombings to come forward before anyone else gets injured or killed.
"We want to understand what brought you to this point and we want to listen to you," said Interim Chief of Police Brian Manley.
During the news conference, authorities also increased the reward amount to $115,000 for any information leading to the arrest of the suspect or suspects.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Grandma suspected of killing 2 captured in Texas
- Man wanted in Petaluma for failing to register as sex offender
- American family in limbo after husband dies fighting for ISIS in Syria
- UC Berkeley to launch a esports community center on campus