SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- If you drive around the Bay, it's not hard to notice cars zipping by you at breakneck speeds and wish there was a cop waiting up ahead.
With stepped-up enforcement and federal grant money, you might just get your wish.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley's full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE: FLORIDA GUNMAN CONFESSED TO HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING
- SOURCES: SUSPECT ACCUSED IN DEADLY STABBING HAD DISTURBING PAST
- HERO COACH, FUTURE COLLEGE SWIMMER AMONG FLORIDA VICTIMS
- 'ROUND 2 OF FLORIDA' SNAPCHAT THREAT LEADS TO ARREST
- TEEN BRUTALLY STABBED, LEFT FOR DEAD NEAR LIVERMORE IDENTIFIED
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Judge in Stanford rape case says his recall won't aid change
- North Korea says it will suspend nuclear and missile testing
- Police: Man sexually assaulted girl at gunpoint in Berkeley
- FAA orders inspections of more jet engines