SAN MATEO COUNTY (KRON) -- There is a new set of lights installed just for pedestrians, and they are confusing drivers left and right.
The new crosswalk is designed to only require drivers to stop when a pedestrian activates the signal, but not everyone gets it.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley's full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE: FLORIDA GUNMAN CONFESSED TO HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING
- SOURCES: SUSPECT ACCUSED IN DEADLY STABBING HAD DISTURBING PAST
- HERO COACH, FUTURE COLLEGE SWIMMER AMONG FLORIDA VICTIMS
- 'ROUND 2 OF FLORIDA' SNAPCHAT THREAT LEADS TO ARREST
- TEEN BRUTALLY STABBED, LEFT FOR DEAD NEAR LIVERMORE IDENTIFIED
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE