SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- Thousands of drivers cross the Bay Bridge every day, and sometimes, people look for ways to avoid paying.
So, when they take their chances, it will often cost them a lot more than the toll.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley's full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GARCIA ZARATE FOUND NOT GUILTY OF KILLING KATE STEINLE
- FULL COVERAGE: KATE STEINLE SHOOTING CASE
- BOY DIES AFTER MOM REFUSES TO TAKE HIM TO DOCTOR
- POLICE IDENTIFY RENO HIGH-RISE GUNMAN KILLED BY SWAT
- CAR YOU DRIVE REVEALS IF YOU ARE DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN
- WATCH LIVE: KRON4 NEWSCASTS