LAWRENCEVILLE, GA (AP) — Three teenagers have been arrested in connection with the rape of a Georgia woman during a home invasion.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports police arrested 19-year-old Josue Ramirez on June 15 and a 17-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl Tuesday.
Police say the teens broke into a woman's house in May, shocked her with stun guns and threw boiling water on her when she returned home, before raping her in front of one of her sons. The police report says the victim's jewelry box, school ID and German shepherd puppy were missing from the apartment after the attack. Police say the teenage girl drove the others.
All three suspects have been charged with home invasion, rape, aggravated sodomy, kidnapping, aggravated battery and cruelty to children. It's unclear if they have lawyers.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4THLIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- OAKLAND POLICE OFFICER UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SEX AT HEADQUARTERS
- MAN ARRESTED IN CONCORD HIT-AND-RUN CRASH THAT KILLED 2 CHILDREN
- IF YOU PURCHASED ELECTRONICS FROM 2000 TO 2011, YOU COULD BE OWED MONEY
- TEEN BECOMES MILLIONAIRE AFTER PUTTING AIR IN TIRES
- 4 TEENS ATTACK, ROB BART RIDER IN DUBLIN
- MAN DIES IN CRASH AFTER SPEEDING DOWN DALY CITY STREET
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Grandma suspected of killing 2 captured in Texas
- Man wanted in Petaluma for failing to register as sex offender
- American family in limbo after husband dies fighting for ISIS in Syria
- UC Berkeley to launch a esports community center on campus