SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - On today's edition of Rob Black's Winners and Losers, our financial expert Rob Black and KRON4's James Fletcher talk about the top business stories of 2017.
2017 was the year that showed nothing was completely safe. Several major companies experienced identity theft online hacks and attacks, including Equifax and Uber. To stay safe, Black suggests you use AnnualCreditReport.com or the app Credit Karma.
Bitcoin Mania. No one was talking about bitcoin in 2016 and now, with targets as high as 100,000, it's the talk of town.
Amazon made a huge impact on the retail industry, but not in a good way.
Black also discusses how the tax code rewrite will impact you.
- FATHER, SON WHO DROWNED AT SONOMA COUNTY BEACH IDENTIFIED
- 4 TEENS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING INTO SAN RAMON HOMES, CARS
- SHERIFF: DOGS WHO MAULED OWNER TO DEATH EUTHANIZED
- WORKER FIRED FOR RACY JOKE WRITTEN INSIDE PIZZA BOX
- ATTACK AT HAYWARD BART STATION INJURES MAN, WOMAN
- 'PLENTY OF FISH' POSTING LEADS TO VIOLENT HOME INVASION ROBBERY
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Walmart testing out robots in 3 Bay Area stores
- Trump rails against sanctuary cities amid immigration talks
- First day of spring brings heavy rainfall to the Bay Area
- Bathroom graffiti prompts 'soft' lockdown at Hercules schools