SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)-The brunt of Wednesday night's storm brought about heavy rain, but the worst is over.
KRON4 meteorologist Dave Spahr said what's left of the storm is scattered showers that will make for a wet morning commute.
The National Weather Service says scattered showers are also possible throughout the day.
Spahr said there is a possibility of another batch of rain moving in Thursday night into Friday night.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT SHOT, KILLED IN CONCORD
- 2 INMATES ESCAPE PALO ALTO COURTHOUSE
- EAST BAY TEACHER ACCUSED OF MOLESTING CHILD
- TEXAS CHURCH GUNMAN SENT HOSTILE TEXTS BEFORE ATTACK
- WOMAN FIRED FOR FLIPPING OFF TRUMP'S MOTORCADE
- HOW TO FIX APPLE'S 'I' TO 'A' AUTO-CORRECTION BUG
San Ramon police arrest man for...
Stephen Curry returns then injures...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Stephen Curry returns then injures left knee as Warriors win
- People Behaving Badly: Dangerous ride hail maneuvers
- Book of personal family photos goes missing, turns up mysteriously in East Bay Goodwill store
- Investigators say missing Iowa family found dead in Mexico condo