SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- Knowing when the right age to let your kid have a smartphone can be a tough decision.
KRON4's Tech Reporter Gabe Slate talked with an expert to get some advice on how to make the call.
Watch the above video to see Gabe's full report.WEB LINKS:
Caroline Knorr - https://www.commonsensemedia.org/users/caroline-knorr/biohttps://www.commonsensemedia.org/https://www.commonsensemedia.org/cell-phone-parenting/whats-the-right-age-for-parents-to-get-their-kids-a-cell-phone#https://www.babble.com/parenting/wait-until-8th-pledge-keep-kids-off-cell-phones/WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 75 ARRESTED IN MASSIVE BAY AREA WEAPONS, DRUG BUST
- FAMILY HEARTBROKEN AS NURSE, HUSBAND FACE DEPORTATION
- OAKLAND MUSICIAN DIES AFTER BEING ROBBED, DRAGGED
- NKOREA DETAILS PLAN TO FIRE MISSILE TOWARD GUAM
- VIDEO SHOWS BABYSITTERS PUTTING 7-MONTH-OLD IN FRIDGE
- MOSCOW MULES IN COPPER MUGS COULD BE POISONING YOU
Reported package explosion at...
MISSING: 8-year-old boy out of Berkeley
- Missing 8-year-old out of Berkeley found safe
- San Francisco becomes largest US city to ban fur sales
- Walmart testing out robots in 3 Bay Area stores
- Trump rails against sanctuary cities amid immigration talks
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.