SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- The flagship Sephora beauty store in San Francisco is trying out some new hi-tech customer experiences to make shopping for make-up and fragrances easier.
There are so many fragrances out there now that it can be overwhelming trying to find what is right for you or for someone you are shopping for.
Tech Trends reporter Gabe Slate got an in-person demo of the new technology Sephora hopes to bring to all their stores nationwide in the near future.
Watch the above video to see Gabe's full report.
San Ramon police arrest man for...
Stephen Curry returns then injures...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Stephen Curry returns then injures left knee as Warriors win
- People Behaving Badly: Dangerous ride hail maneuvers
- Book of personal family photos goes missing, turns up mysteriously in East Bay Goodwill store
- Investigators say missing Iowa family found dead in Mexico condo