SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today's edition of The World According to Gary, Gary Radnich and Darya Folsom talk about more fallout in Cleveland, Mrs. Curry going to bat for her man, and a new generation of stellar athletes.
The Kyrie Irving, LeBron James situation continues to escalate.
Ayesha Curry says Steph is not whipped, even if her hair did cost him $50k.
This comes after many people took Drake's skit from the NBA Awards a little too seriously.
The skit, clearly intended as a joke, depicts Ayesha as a slightly crazy alpha in the relationship.
A 6-year-old golfer gets major attention after his hole-in-one was caught on camera.
Finally, a 9-year-old boy who is missing the bottom half of both his legs, is one hell of a baseball player.
He has big plans to one day compete in the Paralympics.
See his inspirational story in today's edition of The World According to Gary.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: SHOOTING SHUTS DOWN SANTANA ROW IN SAN JOSE
- POLICE: HIKER FINDS BODY IN CASTRO VALLEY PARK
- STOCKTON TEEN KILLED WHEN ALLEGEDLY DRUNK SISTER CRASHES CAR
- FROZEN YOGURT STOP AT SAN MATEO MARKET LEADS TO $1M LOTTERY WIN
- DEATH TOLL REACHES 10 IN IMMIGRANT-SMUGGLING CASE IN TEXAS
- BODY OF TOMALES BAY OYSTER CO. OWNER FOUND