DANVILLE (KRON) -- Over a dozen small earthquakes rattled the East Bay Thursday night into Friday morning.Since 11:30 p.m. last night 15 small quakes struck the Danville and Diablo areas.
The largest one happened at 5:30 a.m. and was a 3.5 magnitude quake. It was later downgraded to a 3.2.
The last one was recorded at about 6:00 a.m.
KRON4's Will Tran is in Diablo this morning and reports feeling the shaking.
BART officials are reporting a system-wide delay as a direct result of the seismic activity. This is the second time this week that an earthquake swarm has hit the Danville area. There are no reports of any injuries or damage. WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
Breaking-just felt magnitude 3.5 earthquake while reporting in Danville, CA. 530am. Car rocked side to side for about two secs @kron4news
- Will Tran (@KRON4WTran) February 23, 2018
- SWARM OF SMALL EARTHQUAKES RATTLE DANVILLE
- VIDEO: BAY AREA SEES RECORD-BREAKING LOW TEMPS, HAIL & SNOW
- SANTA CRUZ COUPLE CARJACKED AT GUNPOINT DURING MEXICO TRIP
- FBI JOINS IN SEARCH FOR MISSING 5-YEAR-OLD BOY
- ANGRY MOB BEATS RAPE, MURDER SUSPECTS TO DEATH
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE