"Gaming Disorder" will be added to the official list of diseases by the World Health Organization next year.
Its symptoms include the inability to control when and how to play video games.
Another red flag is when someone chooses games over other interests in life and keeps playing despite negative consequences.
Adding Gaming Disorder to the list means it will be recognized by doctors and insurance companies.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 22 'JOHNS' ARRESTED IN SOUTH BAY HUMAN TRAFFICKING BUST
- POLICE ARREST ACCUSED SOUTH BAY SERIAL ARSONIST
- ESCAPED INMATE WITH SKULL FACE TATTOO CAPTURED IN STOCKTON
- APPLE ADMITS TO SLOWING DOWN OLDER IPHONES
- VOLUNTEER AT BOARDING KENNEL MAULED TO DEATH BY DOG
- MODEL FACES 2ND LEG AMPUTATION DUE TO TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME