BOSTON (AP) - Tired of drivers speeding through a school zone, a Boston physical education teacher turned to New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for help.
The Boston Globe reports Sam Balto placed laminated cutouts of the player's face on pedestrian crossing signs outside an elementary school in the city's Roxbury neighborhood Wednesday.
Information from: The Boston Globe, http://www.bostonglobe.comWHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- INTERACTIVE MAP: FIRES BURNING ACROSS SOCAL
- SMOKE FROM SOCAL FIRES MOVES INTO BAY AREA
- FAST-MOVING FIRE BURNS HOMES IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY
- BODY FOUND ALONG BAY TRAIL IN SUNNYVALE
- DAD SHOOTS GUNMAN THREATENING FAMILY IN RESTAURANT
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- VIDEO: Multiple injuries in 5-car crash on I-680 in Walnut Creek
- Warriors move on to Round 2 of playoffs with win over feisty Spurs
- People Behaving Badly: New ride hail lots, new bad habits
- Southern California residents say water has been dirty-looking and smelly for more than a year