MILWAUKEE (KRON/CNN) -- A YouTube celebrity transformed an abandoned Milwaukee mall for one day.
He turned it into a Winter Wonderland for one of his videos and shared the experience with some local kids.
Casey Neistat first achieved fame in 2003 when he shared a video slamming Apple's iPod because its battery could not be replaced.
He's amassed 8 million subscribers to his YouTube channel since then.
Watch the above video to see the full report.
- FATHER, SON WHO DROWNED AT SONOMA COUNTY BEACH IDENTIFIED
- 4 TEENS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING INTO SAN RAMON HOMES, CARS
- SHERIFF: DOGS WHO MAULED OWNER TO DEATH EUTHANIZED
- WORKER FIRED FOR RACY JOKE WRITTEN INSIDE PIZZA BOX
- ATTACK AT HAYWARD BART STATION INJURES MAN, WOMAN
- 'PLENTY OF FISH' POSTING LEADS TO VIOLENT HOME INVASION ROBBERY
- After Parkland shooting, worldwide ‘March for Our Lives;' list of Bay Area events
- Giants pitching ace Madison Bumgarner has fractured left hand, will miss Opening Day
- 1 detained after reports of student with gun at Arroyo High School in San Lorenzo
- California man saves toddler from vicious dog attack