(WCMH) - What would you consider the most overplayed, annoying holiday songs out there?
There are some songs that can turn even the most joyful into a scrooge, if only for a few minutes.
We want to know, what's the most annoying song?
Here are some candidates:
1. Justin Bieber - Santa Claus is Coming to Town
2. John Denver - Please Daddy Don't Get Drunk This Christmas
3. Wham! - Last Christmas
4. Madonna - Santa Baby
5. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
6. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer by Elmo & Patsy
7. Jackson 5 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
8. Baby It's Cold Outside
9. The Christmas ShoesWHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP'S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018
Snow slide blocks Hwy 89 in the Sierra
'I love you babe;' Orlando shooter's...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Sacramento police shot 20 times at unarmed man in his yard
- Fremont High School in Oakland on lockdown
- 7 children bitten when stray puppy gets into elementary school
- Rob Black's Winners and Losers: Should I buy Facebook shares?