(KRON) – Chrissy Teigen is making the school year a little bit better for some lucky teachers who reached out to her on Twitter.
As students prepare for learning in a COVID-19 era, many teachers don’t have the appropriate school supplies to be successful. Teigen wanted to help.
The cookbook icon posted a photo of the room she set up for homeschooling her children, Luna and Miles. She asked teachers to send her their Amazon wishlists.
“If you are a teacher in need of supplies for the upcoming school year, please drop your Amazon wishlist here, I will do as many as I can!”
Teigen reached thousands of people, so she wasn’t able to get to everyone. Some generous followers of Chrissy’s helped out too.
- Christopher Nolan filming latest movie on UC Berkeley campus: photos
- Artificial intelligence used to stop shoplifting
- Antioch mayor Lamar Thorpe faces 2 DUI charges
- Burrito tape: Students invent edible adhesive to seal tortilla
- Silicon Valley lease transactions are up as workers return to the office