SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Do you know a senior looking for love?
Now’s their chance to appear on national television if they’d like to publically go on the quest all in the name of love!
It was revealed on Monday’s episode of “The Bachelor” that ABC is casting a new version of the show with “seniors looking for love.”
A casting call has been put out for people ages 65 and over.
One of the show’s producers posted more details on Instagram, captioning a photo of an older couple with the sunset in the background, “Are you entering your golden years and looking for romance? The producers of The Bachelor are looking for active and outgoing single men and women in their golden for a new exciting dating show.”
ABC reality show head Rob Mills described what producers are looking for with, “#Bachelornation give us your Grumpiest Old Men, give us your Goldenest Girls.”
“The Bachelor” is currently in its 24th season.
- Local medical experts weigh in on large protests amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Family outraged after Vallejo police shoot, kill 22-year-old after mistaking hammer for gun
- Protests continue across Bay Area in wake of George Floyd’s death
- New video of San Francisco police arresting man in January raises concerns
- Reform campaign says police violence could be cut down if use-of-force policies added