SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Backstreet’s back, alright!
The Backstreet Boys are bringing their DNA World Tour to the Bay Area.
The tour is one of the group’s biggest in 18 years after the success of their Grammy-nominated album, DNA.
The boys will be in the Bay Area for two performances.
They will be hitting the Concord Pavilion in Concord on August 14, then the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View on August 15.
- Oakland A’s make their move from radio to A’s Cast
- Man accused of shining blue laser at CHP plane arrested in Solano County
- Homicide investigation underway after woman’s body found in San Jose home
- AP Source: Barr tells people he might quit over Trump tweets
- California lawmakers propose new law to end ‘Pink Tax’