SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Backstreet’s back, alright!
The Backstreet Boys are bringing their DNA World Tour to the Bay Area.
The tour is one of the group’s biggest in 18 years after the success of their Grammy-nominated album, DNA.
The boys will be in the Bay Area for two performances.
They will be hitting the Concord Pavilion in Concord on August 14, then the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View on August 15.
- Woman passes note to cashier, she fears man she’s shopping with
- Eating highly processed foods for a month can lead to memory loss
- 1 dead & 7 injured amid another campus shooting at Grambling State, Homecoming events canceled
- Southwest Airlines offering ‘goodwill’ gesture to customers affected by cancellations
- Power knocked out across Bay Area due to rain