SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Backstreet’s back, alright!
The Backstreet Boys are bringing their DNA World Tour to the Bay Area.
The tour is one of the group’s biggest in 18 years after the success of their Grammy-nominated album, DNA.
The boys will be in the Bay Area for two performances.
They will be hitting the Concord Pavilion in Concord on August 14, then the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View on August 15.
- Crews Fire in Gilroy grows to 2,000 acres, evacuations remain in effect
- Lawmakers urge studies on how trauma, post-traumatic stress impacts police officers’ use of force
- California woman who made racist remarks in video faces separate charge
- Crews battle fires burning across Bay Area
- San Francisco Giants confirm 2 more individuals test positive for COVID-19