MANCHESTER, Tenn. (KRON) – Your 2020 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival lineup is here!
The official lineup was released on Tuesday for the June festival, with Lizzo, Tool, and Tame Impala headlining the June 11-14 event at Great Stage Park.
Other performers include Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Vampire Weekend, Bassnectar, the 1975, and Flume.
Tickets go on sale starting at 11 a.m. CST on Thursday, Jan. 9.
- LIST: What is, isn’t allowed on Halloween in SF
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief
- Record 3rd-quarter growth; 8M more in poverty
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- Walmart removes guns, ammo from floor displays amid unrest