Cardi B for senator?
The Grammy Award-winning rapper tweeted over the weekend that she’s interested in being a politician, and that she’d share more details soon.
Cardi B said on Sunday, “I do feel like if I go back to school and focus up, I can be part of Congress. I… have sooo much ideas that make sense. I just need a couple of years of school and I can shake the table.”
This isn’t the first time the rapper has shown an interest in politics.
Over the summer, she partnered with Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.
They made a campaign video in which she asked him questions submitted by her fans, ranging from Dreamers to police brutality to wages.
In 2018, Cardi B told GQ magazine she loves political science, government, and is “obsessed” with presidents and how the system works.
- CA lawmakers address conflicts of interest in police investigations
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Santa Clara County Reentry Resource Center kicks off Virtual Rise Up and Run 5K
- Facebook, Twitter CEOs ordered to testify by GOP senators
- Fire threatens structures along WB-580 in Oakland