SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Back by popular demand!
Just in time to celebrate National Wine and Cheese Day on July 25, House Wine and Kellogg are partnering up again to sell its Wine-and-Cheez-It box for a limited time.
This year, the wine box offers House Wine Rosé paired with Cheeze-It White Cheddar crackers.
People can find the mash-up product for $29.99 on the House Wine website starting at 2 p.m. PST on July 23 while supplies last.
Last year’s wine and Cheez-It box featured original Cheez-Its and a red blend.
- Street project intended to improve safety threatens Oakland’s First Friday events
- A’s coach apologizes for apparent Nazi salute during postgame celebration
- SF-Marin Food Bank trucks vandalized, gas tanks filled with acid-like detergent
- Hayward police release body cam video of fatal officer-involved shooting
- San Francisco restaurant introduces outdoor dining domes for customers