SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Back by popular demand!
Just in time to celebrate National Wine and Cheese Day on July 25, House Wine and Kellogg are partnering up again to sell its Wine-and-Cheez-It box for a limited time.
This year, the wine box offers House Wine Rosé paired with Cheeze-It White Cheddar crackers.
People can find the mash-up product for $29.99 on the House Wine website starting at 2 p.m. PST on July 23 while supplies last.
Last year’s wine and Cheez-It box featured original Cheez-Its and a red blend.
- Contra Costa County school officials form plan to vaccinate students
- Serious traffic crash reported in Berkeley
- Governors meet with President Biden on new COVID-19 vaccination strategies as pace stalls
- Senators discuss federal cybersecurity following SolarWinds hack
- 2 California police officers fatally shot within 24 hours