(CNN) – A “Family Feud Canada” contestant got a little ahead of herself when answering the final question to win the game.
Eve Dubois went viral after she missed out on $10,000 with the hilarious wrong answer.
The question was: “Name Popeye’s favorite food.”
Popeyes makes chicken, but Popeye the character on the other hand makes spinach.
Now Eve is getting all the chicken she could ever ask for!
Popeyes caught wind of Eve’s “mistake” and said they loved her answer anyway.
They loved it so much that they said they would award her with $10,000 worth of Popeyes fast food!
Popeyes made headlines last year for their highly popular chicken sandwich.
It returned in November after quickly selling out in August.
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer