SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Sweater weather is upon us!
Good news – now not only can you stay warm in a comfortable sweater, but you can treat your furry friend to some matching knitwear, too!
H&M has launched a collaboration with heritage label Pringle of Scotland, which includes dog versions of two sweaters.
One sweater is a black knitted polo style with the logo “PRINGLE” in white embroidery and is on sale for $22.
The other sweater is a Jacquard-knit, grey, white, and yellow polo jumper also for the same price.
Every item in the new line is part of H&M’s Conscious collection, which consists of items all made from recycled polyester and organic cotton, as well as alpaca wool and viscose fibers.
The collection is available online.
Latest News Headlines:
- W. Kamau Bell discusses current state of US following death of George Floyd
- George Floyd protest held in downtown San Rafael
- The Latest: Protesters start fires near White House
- Looters hit stores at Walnut Creek’s Broadway Plaza
- Video shows handful of officers take a knee at San Jose protest