SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The Kardashian-Jenner family isn’t leaving your screen just yet.
The iconic family signed a multi-year deal to “create new global content” streaming exclusively on Hulu.
The announcement was made during Disney’s Investor Day presentation on Thursday.
In September, the family announced their show on E! was coming to an end.
Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie, along with mother Kris are expected to star in the new upcoming series.
- Windsor leaders admit to knowing about sexual assault claims against mayor
- 2 arrested in San Mateo County crime spree, police search for 3rd suspect
- Bay Area leaders plan to reduce homelessness by 75% in 3 years
- Hawaii tourism only expected to increase for summer travel
- WANTED: Amazon van joyrider removes restraints and escapes the hospital, police say