(CNN) – It’s the partnership you never knew you needed or maybe wanted.
Crocs and KFC have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast-food chain have created the KFC x Crocs Bucket Clog.
This limited-edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print.
The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look, and it comes with two attachable charms that look and smell like fried chicken.
The shoe is $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this spring.
- What you need to know about Kobe Bryant’s memorial service
- NASA: Katherine Johnson, mathematician portrayed in ‘Hidden Figures,’ dies at 101
- Couple suspected of killing 3 roommates in California over rent argument
- Alcohol ads encouraging youth to drink, study says
- East Bay priest placed on leave over groping claim