(CNN) – It’s the partnership you never knew you needed or maybe wanted.
Crocs and KFC have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast-food chain have created the KFC x Crocs Bucket Clog.
This limited-edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print.
The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look, and it comes with two attachable charms that look and smell like fried chicken.
The shoe is $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this spring.
- Marin County residents howl together to connect with others during pandemic
- Santa Clara County residents follow stay-at-home orders after rise in COVID-19 cases
- Stanford medical students collect PPE for health care workers
- Canadian PM’s wife has recovered from coronavirus illness
- Trump says quarantine of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut ‘will not be necessary’