SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Lori Loughlin has reported to the big house.
The actress was sentenced to two months for her role in the college admissions scandal during the summer. Her time in prison begins Friday, according to Entertainment Tonight.
The Full House star accepted a plea deal in August for paying $500,000 in bribes to get her daughters into the University of Southern California. Her husband was sentenced to five months for his role in the scheme.
According to ET, she is serving time at the Federal Correctional Institution in Dublin, Calif.
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- ‘Jeopardy!’ resumes production with guest hosts
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- New players added to 49ers’ Reserve/COVID-19 list
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory