SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Madonna will be performing in San Francisco next month, but don’t think about bringing your cell phone if you want to attend her concert!
The pop legend will be at the Golden Gate Theater for three performances as part of her Madame X tour.
But she will be requiring concertgoers to use a device called Yondr.
It’s a magnetic device being used by some Bay Area schools that locks down a phone from being used.
Her concert will be on Oct. 31, Nov. 2, and Nov. 4.
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m.
Latest News Headlines:
- Arrests made in connection with homicide of Alameda man Donald Stanifer
- Police investigate 2 burglaries, 2 attempted burglaries in Hillsborough
- Missing Nebraska dad arrested in Bay Area after kids found dead
- American Airlines flight returns to San Jose airport after mechanical problem
- SCOTUS to take up Mississippi abortion case