SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Madonna will be performing in San Francisco next month, but don’t think about bringing your cell phone if you want to attend her concert!
The pop legend will be at the Golden Gate Theater for three performances as part of her Madame X tour.
But she will be requiring concertgoers to use a device called Yondr.
It’s a magnetic device being used by some Bay Area schools that locks down a phone from being used.
Her concert will be on Oct. 31, Nov. 2, and Nov. 4.
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m.
Latest News Headlines:
- Rising from sick beds, COVID medics head back to front lines
- New learning program helps parents, students with new norm of classwork at home
- Contra Costa County man shops, delivers groceries to neighbors to assist with crisis
- Santa Rosa police warn enforcement action if people don’t follow stay-at-home orders
- Antioch students receive laptops, lunches during coronavirus pandemic