OAKLAND (KRON) – Good news for Nick Cannon “Wild ‘N Out” fans!
The comedian is bringing his live North American tour to the Oakland Arena on April 8 at 8:30 p.m.
The popular show features Cannon hosting two teams in an improv competition.
There will also be stand-up performances by fan favorites including DC Young Fly, Emmanuel Hudson, Justina Valentine, and Pretty Vee (lineup varies by city).
Guests can also expect a game segment involving the audience, and live performances.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Jan. 10 at 10 a.m.
If you miss the Oakland show, you can travel south to Los Angeles or Anaheim, where he’ll be rounding out the last couple days of his tour on April 10 and April 11.
- ESPN reporter from SF fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- String of car break-ins in San Francisco neighborhood
- New emergency housing unveiled for San Jose
- CA sees spike in overdose deaths amid pandemic
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood