(CNN) – A problem within the Carter family.
Nick Carter announced on Twitter he has filed a restraining order against his younger brother, Aaron Carter.
In the tweet, Nick Carter claims he had no choice after Aaron allegedly threatened to murder his “pregnant wife and unborn child.”
Carter says he still loves his 31-year-old brother, and hopes “he gets the proper treatment he needs before any harm comes to himself or anyone else.”
In response to this, Aaron Carter tweeted, “So my brother just got a restraining order against me. And I was just served lol. Take care. @nickcarter we’re done for life.”
Latest News Headlines:
- Minnesota governor apologizes for arrest of CNN crew
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Protest turns violent in San Jose following death of George Floyd
- White House on lockdown as protest breaks out nearby
- Businesses in downtown Oakland board up in anticipation of protests