SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Nicki Minaj announced Thursday she’s retiring from the music business to focus on family.
Minaj tweeted she’s ready to become a mom, saying “I’ve decided to retire & have my family. I know you guys are happy now. To my fans, keep reppin me, do it til da death of me, X in the box- cuz ain’t nobody checkin me. Love you for LIFE.”
Minaj’s accolades include four Billboard Music Awards, 11 BET Awards, 6 American Music Awards, and 10 Grammy Award nominations.
She has sold 20 million singles as a lead artist and has sold over 5 million albums worldwide.
Latest News Headlines:
- LIVE: Pres. Trump’s address at 75th annual UN General Assembly
- Santa Clara County to vote on COVID-19 isolation assistance program
- Graham: GOP has votes to confirm Trump court pick by Nov. 3
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency for department ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- Hospital needs help identifying bicyclist hit by car in San Francisco