It’s an unusual collaboration that’s hitting the streets.
Nike and Ben & Jerry’s teamed up to create this shoe, called the Chunky Dunky.
It’s inspired by the design on pints of Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream.
The suggested retail price is $100.
It went on sale at select Nike stores over the weekend and globally on Nike’s app and website Tuesday.
It’s already sold out online, with reports of some people trying to re-sell them online for more than $1,000.
Would you buy these limited edition shoes?
- California virus deaths top 7,000 as case numbers climb too
- Walt Disney World reopens as coronavirus cases surge in Florida
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients
- Some coronavirus restrictions reimposed in Sonoma County after cases spike
- Anti-racism rally held after BLM mural painted over in Martinez