(CNN) – America’s best-selling cookie brand is announcing two new flavors next year.
Nabisco says that starting in 2020, you’ll be able to buy Chocolate Marshmallow and Caramel Coconut Oreo cookies.
Both new Oreos will feature real ingredients like caramel creme and coconut bits.
The original Oreo cookie was created in 1912.
Oreos have offered 21 new flavors over the years.
The latest offerings have included Mint Chocolate, Pink Creme, and even Carrot Cake.
There are no plans for Pumpkin Spice yet.
Latest News Headlines:
- North Bay school district investigates possible racism at football game
- 3rd grader becomes youngest participant in Hearts in San Francisco program
- Attempted carjacking suspect caught on surveillance video in Castro Valley
- Man executed for 1996 killing after Supreme Court clears way
- 58-year-old man dies after two-car crash in Vallejo